I met my hubby at the age of 19 and tied our knots at the age of 27 and 29 respectively. We had our first baby in 2006 (Year of Dog).I am a working mum. I sent my baby to babysitter every morning. I fetch him home in the evening. I want him to be closed to me and one thing for sure is I am very reluctant to leave him with the babysitter during night time no doubts I know it is a very difficult task to take care of a baby at night. It is a joy to me!
4 comments:
Good job SF. You had done the first step. Sure ur bb will appreciate it very much. Keep it on..Cheers....
Hi SF,
Nice pics .... Keep up ir good works. Hope to c more pics.
wowo...private blog u hav.
anyway, will love to follow up ur blog....shall add u in my blog list
Hey Syiok Funn, You and me have lots of similiarity. I met Hubby olso 19 & tie d knot at 28. Got a Bb in 2007 (Yr of Doggie too). I put Adriel to BBsitter too and We took care of him during d nite. So same ah?? :)
Post a Comment