Today Xuan really fell down from my bed. Due to my carelessness, I made Xuan suffered the pain on his corner of the eye and cheek. I felt so sad cos I don't look after him carefully. I promised to Xuan that I would never left him alone anymore... Darling please forgive mummy!
11 comments:
nevermind xuan xuan..... Auntie Wan Chin will bit mummies on 30th December 07....
Zi Xuan, Don't cry! Agnes jie jie know u are brave boy! I had already 'denda' mummy sfun, she was been caned by me hardly, so, she also promise me that this incident wont happen again. So, we just forgive her lah! Pity her, she cry too!
Thanks Agnes and Chin, I really deserved to be punished!
Funn, the falls always remind me that Adriel has his first falls when he was 6mths old. Up to today, he already had 3 falls from the bed! I guess we didn't learned our lesson well!
Funn, Dun worried. I guess is part of their growing life. Of co'z we dun do it on purpose. I'm sure Xuan knows u always LOVES him.
Agreed with you Violet!
omg.. let aunty liteng kiss kiss.. dun worry xuan xuan, i'll wack ur notti mummy's back when i c her.
Xuan Xuan, Auntie Ling Ling kiss u cheek back..hopefully u will get well soon.
Mummy also not purposely done it..I m sure she will be extra careful next time..
SF, falling is part of the growth process for every kid. WY always hit on the mirror and floor developed slight blue black on his forehead.
Xuan, like auntie Ling said mummy was not purposely one. So forgive mummy ya.. Auntie SY will sayang you when meet u next mth ya..
Xuan, be good boy ya...Pls forgive ur mummy. Kiss for Xuan *-*
Poor Xuan but I know your mummy not purposely one. I know her feeling as how i fell Chloe from the bed too. I know mummy sure will be extra careful next time.
after saw this pic, know it very pain, see the cheek red already. nextime must becareful and auntie Nicole sayang ar!
Post a Comment