February 28, 2008

As mothers, we are happy to witness our kids growing up each and every passing day with love, care and happiness throughout their growing up years. Besides seeing our kids growing up each day, we also witness our magic bean plants growing healthily each and every day since we planted it last week.
Yesterday, I gave my magic bean plant some Vitamin-D (sunlight) at the back of the office warehouse. Before going home, I went to collect it and due to excitement I jumped on the spot caused the bean is spliting (opening) and the leaves will be coming out from the center very soon...
This morning, upon reaching my office, the first thing I do, is to look at my plant. I am so happy that my plant is growing beautifully. The bean had splitted into 2 and the leaves are going to bloom anytime from now onwards!
For those who have not planted the magic bean, do take action to join us. The joy that you will experience is beyond description. Looking at the mother nature in its way of living life!

1 comment:

Yee Ling said...

So envy Funn's plant.....

Mine is still a bean..sob sob