December 02, 2008

Thanks Queenie and Nicole for passing me this tag.
1. Life is full of colors.
2. I smile when I see my little precious.
3. I can't sleep when I had Xuan in my tummy towards the end of my pregnancy.
4. I love the smell of my little precious saliva.
5. When I can't sleep, I will read.
6. I often dream about unnecessary things.
7. I get irritated when Xuan is not felling well.
8. I like the sound of Xuan calling, talking and answering.
9. People often call me Shiok Fun or Funn.
10. I wish I could become a millionaire.
11. The best creation in the world is miracle.
12. 1st 3 words that comes to my mind Xuan is healthy.
13. I've discovered that I like to snap pictures of Xuan.
14. When I'm in love everything is perfect.
15. A baby is born with love, care, joy, happiness and most of all healthily.
16. Before I met my husband, I always hang out with my cousins.
17. A good marriage requires love, care and understanding.
18. I dislike B****Y people.
19. I say 'I Love You' to Xuan the most.
20. My favourite subject in school was home science.