October 06, 2009

Wow… how time flies, I got the title as Mrs Hee for 8 years. Oh yes, today is our 8th wedding anniversary. We planned to have a great dinner on this day but due to my little Xuan are not feeling well, we have to cancel it.


We don’t exchanging present for the past 7 years but this year we do. I bought him a polo t-shirt and in return I got a bag. In fact, I also received a diamond ring and a pendant earlier. I am not a diamond lover and maybe due to my age is catching up that makes me like it now.


We have gone through the laughter and pain together that certainly make us a good partner today and the years to come. I am blessed and thank Mr Hee for being such a wonderful and understanding man in my life and not to forget his patience towards my bad temper.

2 comments:

MeRy said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.