July 04, 2008

I make a call to De One Studio today asking about Xuan’s pictures whether it is ready for collection. When they told me I could collect it anytime at Mid Valley today. It makes my heart so eager to see the pictures. What makes me so eager? Its just because, this is Xuan first time taking pictures by a professional photographer. I am very very satisfied with the outcome, no doubt Xuan is not smiling and with his cool look; to me it is something unusual. Hahaha…

Here comes my little darling…

5 comments:

quEeNie said...

Xuan, is so cool.......I like d pictures....

d apple he's holding i think its d same one dat wen Chloe took her Kleenex photo shot (its d same company)

MeRy said...

Wouh...nice n cool pics of Little Xuan~~~

My Lil' Monster said...

Cool look hor kekeke

Hey U took De One too. Same as Adriel's Photoshot taken 8mths ago. Backdrops and the rest also same..

As u said, at least some memories for him.

SY said...

Cool Xuan...

Agnes Khoo said...

Nice photo! Cool Xuan!