Due to Xuan is not so cooperative when photo taken on June 29, 2008 at Jaya Jusco, Mid Valley. So I decided to throw another photo session for him on July 06, 2008. This time he is very cooperative after a warm up session with the staffs.
As planned earlier that we will collect the pictures at De One Studio in Desa Sri Hartamas after our shopping at One Utama today. I am so happy that the outcome of the pictures is fantastically. I really admire each and every piece of the pictures very much!




9 comments:
Now I can feel Xuan is a BIG boy oledi..
I like the pic with his sitting post. Look very Boyish.
Well done Xuan. You got the nice pics. Its mean that mummy has to bring you to studio more frequent so that you can improve urself ma. Right or not dear?
Violet dear, yup... he grown up a lot but to me he still a little baby to me. Hahaha...
SY dear, if bring Xuan to studio so often, I think I will broke lor...
really nice pics of Xuan...I also agree with SY...kekeke....Shiok Fun is worth it when you see the pics..wakakaka
Nice pics of Little Xuan....he is a BIG BOY now.
The second outcome was great...
He has been showing his cute smile and also looked more enjoy in this photo shooting session..
All photos are so nice! And he look natural when face the camera! A little model! Hehehe!
So many ppl shoot in De One
Agnes - I like every piece of the pictures very much!
little prince - Yup, maybe the price is quite reasonable as compared to the others!
Post a Comment