September 01, 2008

After shopping at Sunway Pyramid and back home, I manage to get my hubby help for snapping these pictures with my little boy. This time, my hubby is very co-operative since I grumble him on the camera issue and of course my little boy is extremely co-operative this time.
I also managed to snap some of his topless pictures. I took off his shirt and pant because is time for him to “pom pom”. He is so excited by walking here and there and I will never miss the opprotunity to snap him topless!

5 comments:

nicole said...

nice shot.
SF, ur hair getting long already~

2xMum said...

Awww... he's so adorable! Posing for the photo shoot. :)

Funn's said...

Thanks Nicole.
Yup, thought of keeping it long but don't know how long I can tahan! Hahaha...

wonderful life - Thanks and does so does you little boy!

SY said...

hahaha..Xuan chow kong liao...

Funn's said...

Where got "chow kong", the diaper is still ON mah. As for the top, that is call sexy. Hehehe...