I must give a thumb up for my little Xuan. He is diaperless and we can say “goodbye” to Mr Diaper and “welcome” Mr Potty in the morning and evening. Most of the time he is diaperless even though he has his nap in daytime (at babysitter’s house only). When he needs to pee, he will tell us “zi zi” and of course he will trick us sometime. By the time we brought the potty and ask him to do so, he will say “bor”.
As for nighttime, I still put on for him cos I think it is not a right time to train him or say it this way “I AM LAZY”!
As for nighttime, I still put on for him cos I think it is not a right time to train him or say it this way “I AM LAZY”!
8 comments:
wow.. that's cool!! well done.
Good job Xuan!!!
Xuan so clever boy, mummy can save $ on diapers
Xuan is a goodboy...Ryan is diaperless also during daytime, only put on diaper during outings,naptime n nightime.
Great job, mummy and Xuan
Good Job to Aunty who trained Xuan so well. Another cost saving for U :P
~ little prince's mummy, the credits should go to the babysitter!
~ Violet dear, yup the babysitter is doing a good job! Yup... I can save the money and invest on other things! Hahaha..
thumb up to Xuan. He is so clever
Post a Comment