Today, we are heading to Weekend Bazaar at Kelana Jaya which was organized by Covershots. It so happened that I am interested to find a reasonable family package photo shooting. I was browsing their site and came across that are having a Weekend Bazaar. They are having some activities for the day too which are Breakfast by the Lake, Infant Massage, Kids Yoga, Ice-cream Décor, etc… I registered my Xuan for the Ice-cream Décor which is RM5.
Of course, I will not miss the opportunity to have a look at their products and see the place too. I found that the places are quite nice with a lake in front of the shop. I ended up by signing the cheapest family package and the date for the shooting are yet to confirm.
Of course, I will not miss the opportunity to have a look at their products and see the place too. I found that the places are quite nice with a lake in front of the shop. I ended up by signing the cheapest family package and the date for the shooting are yet to confirm.
What do you think of the place? I am sure the pictures can tell you more…
~Breakfast by the Lake~
~Watching the Kids Yoga Classes~
~In house~

~In front of Covershots~
No comments:
Post a Comment