I went to Covershots, Kelana Jaya again with my little darling on last Saturday (July 18) for choosing his candid shots which was taken during the weekend bazaar 2 weeks ago. They have had taken a total of 16 poses of him. It really gave me a headache which I want and don’t. In fact, I am very satisfied with all the pictures.
All I need to do is to choose 11 pieces out of the 16 poses to make an album cos to print a piece is too pricey and transferring it to a cd data is not cheap as well which is RM20.00 for a pose. So when comes to calculation, it is more worth for making an album and they will give me a cd on all poses for FOC too. The album will be ready in 3 weeks time. Due to the time consumed and I can’t wait to show his Papa. I have had made a special request to Yvonne by asking her to send me a picture by email to show to his Papa.
This is the picture I received from Yvonne today. I think I have no regrets for signing the Family package with them! Looking forward for the shooting day to arrive real soon cos I have yet to book the date and time!
All I need to do is to choose 11 pieces out of the 16 poses to make an album cos to print a piece is too pricey and transferring it to a cd data is not cheap as well which is RM20.00 for a pose. So when comes to calculation, it is more worth for making an album and they will give me a cd on all poses for FOC too. The album will be ready in 3 weeks time. Due to the time consumed and I can’t wait to show his Papa. I have had made a special request to Yvonne by asking her to send me a picture by email to show to his Papa.
This is the picture I received from Yvonne today. I think I have no regrets for signing the Family package with them! Looking forward for the shooting day to arrive real soon cos I have yet to book the date and time!
2 comments:
Xuan is so cute...
Thanks Mery, I also have that feeling too!
Post a Comment