December 30, 2007

After all the excitement and happiness, finally our gathering has come to the end! Please spare some of your golden time for me to pen down a few words from the bottom of my heart! I would like to thanks the following persons :

1. Ling - Thanks for the exchanging gifts idea.
2. Queenie - Thanks for rushing over to joined us.
3. Violet - Thanks for bringing Li Teng.
4. Su Ying - We are happy to see you again!
5. Wan Chin - Thanks for helping us to get the cake!
6. Nicole : Happy Birthday to you and Baby Jessica!
7. Li Teng : Make sure you bring your babies out on our next gathering!
8. Agnes : Thanks for your contribution for the exchanging gift.
9. Mery : No doubt you cannot joined us but your soul is always with us!

Lastly, I am so happy to get to know you wonderful gals. The universe is so big and each of us is at the other end of each corners. This is called miracle that brought 10 of us together and formed a group. As I mentioned to Ling earlier that I am scared that I cannot get along with you gals cos of the age gap. But the result is totally wrong after the first meet-up with Ling and Chin, nothing is impossible. I will share and cherish the ups and downs with you gals together! Happy New Year and till we meet again next year!

8 comments:

nicole said...

Happy gathering~ so surprise the cake got me & jessica's name on it too!!!!!!!!! anyway muak muak...thx alot

Yee Ling said...

This was the greatest met up...

Auntie Ling so hapie can cary Xuan..

Lil Xuan is so cute n innocent look..according to Uncle Bond, he said Xuan eyes is can attract a lot of gals..hahaha

nicole said...

agree with ling, Xuan so handsome la!

chin said...

Happy that i still got time to carry xuan also

chin said...

dun worry funn, my hubby said to me " u all r around same age? " Oops...

SY said...

Funn, thanks for the wonderful arrangment. Thanks to all for your golden time. I really happy to met you and your family..

twins mama said...

it's very nice to meet u all... i do cherish this wonderful moment!

My Lil' Monster said...

Funn - Thank you for all the hard work that u have made this meet up happened. Sorry, I did not contribute must.

Hehehe.. I also managed to carried Xuan at least for a minutes. :) He is so Kwai not like my Monster!