December 31, 2007

Xuan is very demanding nowadays since he know how to request things. It really makes me going nuts! I will definitely ignored him cos those things he wants is not a play toys. He will cry and I will put him aside and told him that "I don't want you cos you are naughty" and he will crawls to me and need me to "sayang" him. After that he is OK!

6 comments:

nicole said...

Funn, yalo, me also headache if Jess demanding, mayb we shld train them.

SY said...

Funn, dont said you dont want him la. You make him more sad nia.

twins mama said...

agreed with sy, don't say 'dun wan him' la.. xuan sure heart broken cos he is sad u said so.

My Lil' Monster said...

Ai yoh, he so 'Teh' just like my Monster. Sometimes Adriel can be the Actor. Tears coming out but you can see his expression that he just wan attention.

Yee Ling said...

ai..who bully my lil xuan..must be mummy again..hehehe..

Agnes Khoo said...

Don't cry Xuan, I sayang sayang you! I will beat mummy when meet her! You have to be obedient mah, since you are 1 year old liao!