As usual mummy will fetch me after she had her lunch. We reached home and mummy gets ready my stuffs for going upstairs. While mummy having her shower, I will be in my baby cot playing with my pillows and bolsters! I like to throw the pillows and bolsters and mummy will scold me for doing this but I felt happy even though mummy beat my palm.
I am crying for mummy to carry me but she is busy snapping my picture... She even sent this picture to daddy. When daddy saw this picture she gave a 3G called to mummy asking why am I crying? And by that time I am into my zzzZZZ land....
I am crying for mummy to carry me but she is busy snapping my picture... She even sent this picture to daddy. When daddy saw this picture she gave a 3G called to mummy asking why am I crying? And by that time I am into my zzzZZZ land....
4 comments:
Mummy very notty huh. Keep snapping picture only. Nvm, let auntie SY carry ya..
SF will never missed an opportunity to snap a Zi Xuan's pic..hehehh
mummy is a pro-blogger now! hahah!!
Xuan, Dont worry, Agnes jie jie will help u to kick her when meet her next time! See, oh my poor xuan, cry till heart broke liao!
Post a Comment