While we were chatting suddenly Ling said that she want to call MY FM for one of the game that is very tempting - a travel package cost RM20K. Of course the line was very busy or said it this way DIFFICULT to call in cos MY FM is one of the top radio station in Malaysia!
I told them 5 years ago, I won a Hong Kong trip from MY FM too. I joined the game which is called "CHUNG SEUNG WAN SIEW" cast by "Ng Chan Yuen, Wu Hang Yee, etc. which talked about pilot. At that time the theme was "WHAT IS THE MOST MEMORABLE BIRTHDAY YOU EXPERIENCE". I managed to called in and told Jack Lim my experience.
MY EXPERIENCE
I told them 5 years ago, I won a Hong Kong trip from MY FM too. I joined the game which is called "CHUNG SEUNG WAN SIEW" cast by "Ng Chan Yuen, Wu Hang Yee, etc. which talked about pilot. At that time the theme was "WHAT IS THE MOST MEMORABLE BIRTHDAY YOU EXPERIENCE". I managed to called in and told Jack Lim my experience.
MY EXPERIENCE
It so happened on that year, I was traveling to Sweden for training and what a coincidence I was traveling on my birthday eve June 27. We depart from KLIA and a stopover in Singapore. The next stop is Bangkok and the time was 1 hour behind us and the last stop was in Sweden that is 6 hours behind Malaysia time. Which mean I have had experiencing 3 birthdays! What a memorable birthday I experienced. Even Jack also feel it is a memorable experience.
After the call incident, I stayed beside the radio and listen to the caller to hear their experience. Some of them are good too and my colleagues think mine was the best amongst the callers and it give me hope and pressure. The result will only be out on next Monday during Eric Ma shift. When he announced my name SHIOK FUN from OUG. That’s mean I won 2 tickets to Hong Kong package inclusive of visiting TVB together with my favourite deejay Eric Ma too. We also watch the “TVB 36th Anniversary Celebration Life Show”. It is a most memorable experience! For the entire week, I don’t sleep well but worth it!
After the call incident, I stayed beside the radio and listen to the caller to hear their experience. Some of them are good too and my colleagues think mine was the best amongst the callers and it give me hope and pressure. The result will only be out on next Monday during Eric Ma shift. When he announced my name SHIOK FUN from OUG. That’s mean I won 2 tickets to Hong Kong package inclusive of visiting TVB together with my favourite deejay Eric Ma too. We also watch the “TVB 36th Anniversary Celebration Life Show”. It is a most memorable experience! For the entire week, I don’t sleep well but worth it!
Since I won the big prize in 2003, I never call MY FM for any game cos if you don't have special experience, it is really hard to express. So, I give the chances to others!


6 comments:
So envy Funn...heheheh..
Funn, the contest oledi won by someone liao..no more chance for me...the answer i guessed is the right one...hahahah..
funn with LONG HAIR~ i cant recognise is u la!
Funn, wah U r such a Lucky Gal.
I never realy have such Good Luck. I guess I got to stick to teh concept of 'BYO'!!
wah.. funn so lucky ya!! it's really an unforgetable trip... so nice!
Dear, you really lucky d..I nvr win any contest....hehehe
Fun, ur so lucky
Post a Comment