April 23, 2008

As usual, I will send my little darling to the babysitter. Before leaving for work, I have a few words with babysitter. By the time I leave, Xuan will bye and give me a goodbye kiss! While I am reversing my car, I saw my little darling was standing in the living room all by himself. He put his palm on his mouth (I think he is giving a goodbye kiss to me again).

I called from outside and asked him to go in, he really listen to my words, he goes in the dining room. I am off to work. While I am driving, my tears start rolling down to my cheeks. Why am I so emotional? I really can’t describe my feelings at that moment!

6 comments:

quEeNie said...

you must be very happy, im happy 4 u too

My Lil' Monster said...

Oh God.. what an emotional post.
U must be thinking of him while driving. What were U thinking? That time has passes by so fast?

nicole said...

Xuan so cute, if i saw my Jess goodbye kiss to me, i think i canot leave her already (lagi emotional). heheheh

twins mama said...

so touching! i feel da same way too when my gals doing this to me. ya, words can't described the feelings...

chin said...

You also make me emotional liao lah... i want to cry also...

Agnes Khoo said...

Xuan is growing up liao! Fun must be happy that xuan manage to follow an order from u, right?