As usual, Sunday we will go for window-shopping. We going to shop at Pavilion as early as possible to avoid traffic jam and parking too. We had our breakfast at the lower ground floor food court. They are many choices but we decided to eat “Fried Keow Teow, Fried Oyster and Ipoh Hor Fun”. The taste is not bad too!
After having our breakfast, we go for window-shopping. All the while I has been looking for a swimming pants for little Xuan. This time I managed to get one for him and the price is reasonable too.
After having our breakfast, we go for window-shopping. All the while I has been looking for a swimming pants for little Xuan. This time I managed to get one for him and the price is reasonable too.
As told by the babysitter earlier that she is trying to potty trained him but it seems like Xuan doesn’t like to sit on the potty. Whenever she put him on the potty, he will cry. So, I decided to get a toilet training seat for him.
When reached home I put it at the bottom of the toilet ring and placed Xuan on top of the toilet bowl, he also doesn’t like it and cry too! It really make me headache. Is it too early to train him??
He likes to play with the plastic bag. He will walk here and there with the plastic bag hanging in his hand. He seems to be the busiest man in the house…
He feels bored for playing with the plastic bag. He came over to me and trying to grab the camera. Lastly, I managed to get hold of him and asked his daddy snapped picture of us!


8 comments:
Aiyo, geram to see Xuan d
DOn't worry fun, xuan jz don't like to sit on the potty! My daughter also same! When sit on potty, she will cry! Let's be patient and train them slowly!
SF, Ryan also dun like potty training, always cry lol. Pusing la.
BTW, Ryan also likes to carry plastic bag lol..like go shoppping.hahaha
Fun, is never too earlier to potty train as I train Chloe after full moon
Just be patient & it needs time...I ("jee chi") support u!!!!
Funn, I think Xuan got your looks lar...Mmmm..
Xuan so cute carrying the plastic bag...hahahah..liked he was telling." Ma ma want to go gai gai"...hahahah
wah.. all mummy fave colour! blue swim pant & blue potty training seat :p
hey, xuan is big boy now! he changed a lot since i last saw him on gathering.
Xuan look more handsome liao... i love the 1st photo he show he's hand.. handsome boy.. remember ask your mummy bring you visit aunty wan chin this sunday, so that i can kiss you cukup cukup ya.. Hahaha
Post a Comment