May 20, 2008

Usually we will “tar pao” our dinner due to I am lazy and don’t like to cook. Don’t know why, out of a sudden I am craving for the “Pan Mee” at Mid Valley. So, I decided to call my hubby asking him to be back home early so that we can have “Pan Mee” as dinner. This little Xuan is so keen on the phone. Whenever there is a call or I call out, sure he wants to hear the phone. He won’t say anything even though his dad on the line. He will keep quiet and not saying a word. When the other side put down the phone then only he blah blah…

5 comments:

Yee Ling said...

Xuan look so smart in this posing..heheheh..

SY said...

haha..Yan also. Where I ask him to said bye bye to me, he will wave his hand but i cant see ma..

Funn's said...

Ling, sometime it is difficult to snap a good pose!

SY, agreed with you. When say bye bye sure they wave their hand!

nicole said...

Xuan act so Cool in the pic. handsome & cool~ hahahhaa

My Lil' Monster said...

The pics show as if Xuan understand wat the other caller talking.. hehehe.. Feel like pinching his cheek co'z I can c he put on weight on his cheek!.