May 21, 2008

Little Xuan has learned some new words for the past few weeks. He knows “nyen nyen” (milk) and “NG MAI” (don’t want in Hokkien) and now he seems like knowing how to say in Cantonese “NG MOI”.

Sometime, I will ask him purposely whether he wants his milk and he will reply “NG MOI” to me. When he is hungry he will ask for his milk by saying “nyen nyen”. Sometime, I really not sure whether he really wants his milk or not. I will double confirm with him by asking him again.

Myself : You want “nyen nyen” arh?
Xuan : He will nod his head.
Myslef : Make sure you must finish it, ok?
Xuan : He will nod his head again.
Myself : Ok, you lie down first and wait.
Xuan : He will lie down and making some noise too.

After finished his milk, he will acknowledge me and passed his bottle to me and at the same time he will wipe his mouth but sometime he will forget to wipe too.

2 comments:

SY said...

Smart boy..

Yee Ling said...

Great that Xuan is learning more words..Clever boy..