I found that Xuan is coughing less, so I decided to give him a bottle of Yakult. I take it out from the fridge in order to let the cold subside cos I really scare the cough is attacking him again. I make him say “thank you” by showing up his hand. He really enjoys it while watching TV. You gals must be curious why he is crying? I made him sit on the sofa and snap his picture without giving him the Yakult.


4 comments:
Xuan teeth is very nice..heheheh..
I like his smile..
Funn, u shld send for the Mamypoko Contest also.
Ai yoh Mummy U so bad. U tempted him by giving him Yakult but at the end U took it away!!
Notty Mummy - just wanna take Xuan pic!
SF u so bad, make him cry & take pic
No lar... Queenie. I just wanna snap his pictures only!! He is not patient enough to drink his Yakult!
Post a Comment