August 05, 2008

It's quite sometime that I never snap pictures of my little boy because I am lazy. Today, I have the mood to snap cos he's wearing this set of baju that I think it is quite cute. The baju fit him nicely. So, I quickly grab the camera and try to snap his pictures as fast as I can but he isn't cooperative as I wish. He wants the camera and I have to trick him by giving him my handphone and asking him to take my pictures as well.

4 comments:

quEeNie said...

hahaha..I like d pic Xuan cry

My Lil' Monster said...

Gosh... My eyes is on first pic. Wailing to U like saying "Mummy , Pls take me, take me" wucak..

Funn, I also think Xuan oledi hereditary to your genes.. Started to learn how to take nice pics :P

Funn's said...

Queenie, I also like that picture too!

Violet, you are wrong dear. He inherit my genes on this profession. Hahaha...

twins mama said...

the design so cute! made with picasa?