August 15, 2008

How time flies, my little boy is 21 months. I noticed that he knows quite a number of words and understand my instructions very well too (the most important… hahaha).

Some updates on his development.

* He knows how to call me Mummy or Me Me very clearly after a long wait.
* He will tell me “Bor Bor” when the show ends.
* When I tell him “wash your buttock” (in hokkien), he will squat down immediately.
* He will hug and kiss us whenever ask him to do so. Sometime he will kiss us without asking! It really melts our hearts.
* Will ask for his “Kut Kut” (water).
* He will bring his writing board to me and ask me to draw an Apple and Ball for him.
* He has good eyesight.

3 comments:

SY said...

Aunty SY wants a kiss and hug too..

My Lil' Monster said...

As wat SY said, I also wan.. can we?

Funn's said...

Sure Xuan will agree cos can kiss pretty aunties mah!!