he's admiring daddy n mummy's beautifiul picture
Hahaha,,, He is wondering who's that PRETTY HOT LADY on the photo & for the guy next to the Lady looks like Daddy - Do I really know both of them???? Mmmm...
this pic is so cute..love it!!!
Queenie, he's calling his daddy but not mummy.Violet, of course is pretty cos the fondation is about 1" thick. Xuan can only recognised his daddy nia...Ling, I like this picture too!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
he's admiring daddy n mummy's beautifiul picture
Hahaha,,, He is wondering who's that PRETTY HOT LADY on the photo & for the guy next to the Lady looks like Daddy - Do I really know both of them???? Mmmm...
this pic is so cute..love it!!!
Queenie, he's calling his daddy but not mummy.
Violet, of course is pretty cos the fondation is about 1" thick. Xuan can only recognised his daddy nia...
Ling, I like this picture too!
Post a Comment