I have been considering whether to make one photobook for Xuan. It so happened Photobook Malaysia is having a Mother’s Day promotion with 30% discount. After a long consideration, I make up my mind to make one for Xuan on his FIRST YEAR. I sent in for printing on May 30.Finally, Xuan’s A4 landscape photobook arrived from Photobook Malaysia. It was delivered with a nice protective box. I can’t wait to touch and feel it. The printing and the paper quality are good too. Only one word can be described EXCELLENT! I found some of the picture is not so clear just because at that time all the pictures were taken with my phone camera; but I have no regrets. Maybe I will send in more for printing in the near future. As you gals know that I am a good photographer, hahaha…. Xuan really have lots of pictures. To date, I think he has more than 1000 pieces (since his birth till now).
Protective box.

The cover.
Left : In Assunta Hospital. He look so fragile.
Right : We are back home. He look like a caterpillar .
His cheerful look!
Right : My favorite piece!
12 comments:
wah... so nice the photobook! i also want to do it!
Haha... I really like it very much!
The result is fabulous..i love the cover page..
Xuan is just so pure...baby is always full of pureness
really nice lah....make me "sam yuk yuk"...kekekeke
Ling, I love it too or else I won't be choosing it as cover page. Hahaha..
Queenie, don't be "sam yuk yuk'. Act fast... before is too late!!
Nice album..
Nice photobook! Is it cosy? funn?
Nice phootbook! Is it expensive? funn?
Agnes, I made this book cost me RM143.22 after 30% discount.
Wah.. Funn, So nice ler.. I also sam yuk yuk oledi.
Violet dear, if you are intrested to make one for Little Adriel, please let me.
Violet dear, if you are intrested to make one for Little Adriel, please let me.
Post a Comment