June 09, 2008

This batch of pictures was taken on May 25, 2008 after we came back from Queen’s Park Mall in Cheras. I love this batch of pictures very much. I can capture his unusual pose e.g. the 2nd picture – he seem like giving an instruction for the orchestra and the last picture – he is covering his face with his hand like something is frighten him. From the pictures, he looks so chubby; sometime I really cannot stand not to pinch his “char siew poa”.

5 comments:

quEeNie said...

really nic pics of Xuan...I like most of it esp d second one > cheeky/chubby him really feel like cubit him...ergh

SY said...

Well done to mummy.. U really took a good pic..

chin said...

sure you very happy now... xuan got "char siew poa" to cubit liao.

My Lil' Monster said...

wah.. Photographer of the Year Award 2008 goes to "Mama Xuan" Muck.

Funn's said...

Violet... thanks for the award! Hehehe..