Today marked my 34th birthday. My hubby takes leave on this day just to celebrate with me together with Xuan. I received a long distant call from Mery and Su Ying respectively, messages from all my dear friends and not to forgets a present from Ling. She really don’t buy me cake but she bought me a Famous Amos cookies, she really “Hak Hei”. I am so happy to hear from Ling that she put on weight, 2kg and makes her not so skinny and she know the gender of her baby too, is a girl. I also receive an "Ang Pow" from my colleagues, Auntie Poly!
In the afternoon, my hubby come and fetches me together with my little darling Xuan. We headed to Bukit Tinggi, Klang. We have our lunch at Delifrance and as for Xuan he has his porridge. After finish with our lunch we walk around and of course not to miss my favorite shop, ESPRIT. I managed to grab 2 pieces of baju and since Xuan is sleepy we decided to go home. As planned earlier that we will be having our dinner at THE SHIP, unfortunately we can’t make it cos we over slept. The dinner will be postponed to another day!
In the afternoon, my hubby come and fetches me together with my little darling Xuan. We headed to Bukit Tinggi, Klang. We have our lunch at Delifrance and as for Xuan he has his porridge. After finish with our lunch we walk around and of course not to miss my favorite shop, ESPRIT. I managed to grab 2 pieces of baju and since Xuan is sleepy we decided to go home. As planned earlier that we will be having our dinner at THE SHIP, unfortunately we can’t make it cos we over slept. The dinner will be postponed to another day!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday to u.....
Thanks Queenie!
Fun must have a happy hour with ur husband & little xuan! I wish happy forever!
Ai yah... sorry for the late wish. Happy Belated Birthday to U my Dear Funn.
It's alrite Violet dear... anyway THANKS!
Post a Comment