June 08, 2008

We are heading to KL for collecting my bag that I sent for repairing. Since I don’t get the chance to snap Xuan picture at home, so I never miss an opportunity to snap in the car. I will ask him some task.

Myself : Darling, show mummy how to smile?
Xuan : Eehhh…

Myself : Show me your teeth.
Xuan : Arrr (open his mouth big big)

Myself : No, not like this… mummy can’t see your teeth teeth leh…
Xuan : Eehhhh….


Actually is time for him to take his morning nap after having his bath. But too bad, we are going out. We also wish to go out after his morning nap but we are afraid there is no parking in the afternoon. Those are his sleepy look with this pacifier!

6 comments:

nicole said...

Xuan so cute with that pacifier, Funn, where did u buy this pacifier? what brand?

Funn's said...

Nicole, I get it at Mom's Care at Mid Valley! They have a lot of choices.

Yee Ling said...

Xuan is getting good in smiling..

I still remembered when we were out at 1U, he was so cheeky and laughing away..

Hope to play with him again.

quEeNie said...

he's so cute...
SF: u r really good in snapping pics..

SY said...

hahaha..so cute...eyes also mimi when he show his teeth..

Funn's said...

Ling - He will smile whenevr ask him to do so!
He still act the same when playing. He will laughs and laughs without a full stop.
Waiting for the day to come. Hehehe..

Queenie - I also think that I am a good photographer. Hahaha...