I think most of us had seen lot of flyers, banners, advertisement, etc hanging here and there along the roadside and even lamp post too for the upcoming 12th General Election. And some parties are holding some talk,show or speech whick look like concert. After a long wait, finally the day has arrived. Due to general election day most of the office are declared as a public holiday for the staffs to be a good citizen for voting.
As Malaysian, we are eligible to cast a vote when you reached the age of 21. I never miss the opportunity to cast a vote after a long wait and this was my 3rd time voting. I was stationed at Victoria School (VI) and it belongs to Bukit Bintang area. I went there after having PAN MEE as my breakfast at Jalan Alor. I reached there at around 10:30am. It's only take few minutes to vote.
After voting, we headed to Mid Valley again cos we decided to buy a CANON camera after a long consideration. At first, I thought of getting a normal digital camera and due to my fussy hubby, he don't like those digital camera. After some explanation from the sales person, we decided to get CANON PowerShot S5 IS. The sales person are so kind, he help us to snapped Xuan and our family picture (print-out for us too).
After that we headed home due to Xuan is sleepy. While on the way home, my hubby told Xuan, "See, your mummy bought the camera just because of you" and I replied to them, "When he grow-up, if he don't listen to me, I will heart broken cos I really dotted him so much" (I hope this day will not happend).


4 comments:
wah! mummy got new gadget liao... sure xuan will busy posing & mummy will busy snapping.. hehe
Dont worry. Sure he will listen to you...
Xuan will definetly appreciate it...
All memories will be taken and recorded in mummy's new camera..hahahah
funn funn... i also bought a new camera just because of the baby.
Post a Comment