March 13, 2008

Today OUG is having a "Pasar Malam"! As usual I will buy food for our dinner. Due to the fried lobak cake stall are not operating yet so I made-up my mind to take "Asam Laksa". I will ignore the cucumber, pineapple, mint leaves, "HAR KOA" and of course must add more more cili padi to make the soup more tastier! As for my little darling, I get him Soya drink with "Taufu Fa" and black sesame "Tong Yuen" with ginger soup for myself. As for my hubby, I bought him chicken steak, TAI KOA MIN and CHIN LON POA (sorry don't know in English call as what). One the way out I saw one stall named as Potatoes King. It sell potato in a stick form which is deep fried and you can add flavour powder to it like seaweed, chesse, black pepper, etc. I tried it with cheese powder and it is nice and crispy too!


3 comments:

quEeNie said...

wah, yummy yummy, make me want to eat all of them...............

chin said...

yummy yummy !!! Still no change to try the potatoes, only can get it at Pasar Malam SS2. Do u try the "China Hamburger" ? Yummy also.

SY said...

Wah!!So many stuffs can grab from there arh.