March 25, 2008

I called Yamaha Music School and enquired about the age to enroll and the fees as well. They will take kids, the youngest at 3 years or 2 years 10 months are acceptable too. The monthly fees are RM77 without materials (books). You have to pay 3 months fees in advance and RM30 for one time registration. All parents are compulsory to attend the music classes with the kids with some movement activities to build the bond between the kids and the parent.

It is a long way to decide whether to enroll Xuan when he reach that age but planning in advance is no harm done. Before seeing the ad, I wish to enroll Xuan for piano classes. Piano is my first choice among the other music instruments. Of course, I will not force Xuan if he really doesn’t like music. Let him to decide when he grows up. As parents, we can’t decide what is suitable for them!

No comments: