Today I am not joining them for the dinner. After office hour, I rushed to Mid Valley to buy dried meat for the Indonesian (Mr Martnius Pranata) and Taiwanese (Mr Jerry Chiang) friends. They used to bought me souvenirs when they happened to come for the seminar.
I still got some time for shopping and my favourite shop is esprit. I grabbed few pieces of skirt and blouse for trying-on. I end-up buying 2 pieces of blouses. When reached rome, I just put the plastic bag on the sofa and when my hubby reached home, I quickly grabbed my handbag and the esprit plastic bag to our room and put it in the closet. This was my first time buying clothings without his knowledge. I am not scare of him but I just don't like him to say " You buy things again?"
My new blouse!

3 comments:
Good Choice SF. It suits U
Nice blouse Funn...
But Always Blue color geh...hahahah..shld choose pink next time...liked Agnes always like pink...heheheh
I always do that... buy things without hubby knowledge. Keep it before he notice.
Post a Comment