As usual after sending Xuan to the babysitter, I will continue my journey to office. Traffic jam is one of the dishes in KL city which cannot be avoided. While I was driving I saw a wide and long advertisement board hanging at the pedestrian bridge.
While having my lunch, I visited their site. The main page are very creative with 2 butterflies flying and it also tell us the meaning behind the butterflies. The interior design are so tempting. How I wish I can own a unit of it too. I even called them up and check the exact location and the price as well. Of course the price are very high which start from RM400K and above. How to afford?
I planned to visit the show unit this coming Sunday no doubt I know that I can't afford but no harm done for viewing!
No comments:
Post a Comment