As usual after fetching Xuan, we will head home. The first thing I did is on the TV so that Xuan can watch and I can get ready his stuffs. I will bathe him even though babysitter bathed him earlier especially after his last mealtime (porridge). When everything is done, I will rest for a while before I take my shower.
We were watching TV and it is advertisement time. At the moment it is showing a boy with a sweet smiling face singing a DO RE MI FA SO and SO FA MI RE DO (if I am not mistaken). Xuan really like it and so am I. When he saw it he will turn and smile to me too. It really attracts his attention.
When hubby reached home, I told him what I have had experience regards to Xuan. After having our dinner. My hubby will took a rest and plays with Xuan before sending him to upstairs. I told them not to wait for me cos I need to fold the clothes so they proceed to upstairs.
While I am doing the folding, I saw the advertisement again. It is Yamaha Music. I immediately write down the number. After finished with the folding, etc, I went upstairs and I asked my hubby whether he sees the ad? He replied, YES but sure the fees are expensive lar..
No comments:
Post a Comment